Reply by Drivetime

Hello Shawn,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I am truly apologize for any frustration that this has caused. During the sales process, we strive to be as transparent as possible when discussing finance details.

Pertaining to your recent concerns regarding your loan, please know that all financial concerns are held in their entirely by Bridgecrest. I would encourage you to reach out to them directly at (800) 967-8526 for further assistance. A team member would be glad to assist you and answer all questions.

Respectfully,
Jodi-Customer Relations
Author's
1.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I am not going to say its not my fault. What I will say is unless you are a lawyer you wont be able to understand all of their con artist talk and misleading information.

Ive been paying on a 2010 equinox well over 400 a month for 3 years now... And I still owe what I originally paid for the car. The car is now worth about 7,000 dollars and I still owe over 14 grand. They prey on people who could use the help and screw you over the first chance that they get.

DONT USE DRIVETIME unless you like being ripped off.

I personally will make it my mission in life to let every person that I come across know to never do business with them. I may even go protest in front of their business to save anyone else from this hassle