Reply by Drivetime

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your concerns. I would like to apologize that you have experienced these frustrations. Please know that all of our vehicles are inspected prior to being placed on our lots. However, as we are working with pre-owned vehicles, we also provide a 30 day/1,500 mile Limited Warranty with optional Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) to assist on larger repairs that may occur during ownership. This VSC assists with climate control and powertrain components for a set amount of time provided at time of sale.

For further clarification, please know that Bridgecrest is our financial partner who maintains loans for our customers who do not bring outside financing. In respect to interest rates, please know that interest rates and down payment are determined by both our customer’s qualifications (credit, proof of income) as well as the vehicle selected.

Again, I apologize for the frustration that you have endured. I would like the opportunity to review this situation with you, however I cannot locate an account with the information that you have provided. To best assist, please contact my Customer Relations team at (888)290-0148.

Kaitlyn – Customer Relations
Author's

Had the vehicle less than a year and they sent me to pep boys. Worst decision of their lives.

I found pep boys lacking in anything mechanical. They claimed my car was fine. Of coarse it broke down before i got home. Local salvage yard said they should have seen the problem.

Pretty bad when local salvages are better educated than high payed mechanics. Worst is that drivetime, or, Bridgecrest, as it is now called, sent me to these inept mechanics over 2 hours away. Yes, I hold bridgecrest solely responsible. I asked to have the insurance removed for engine repair.

The insurance never FIXED anything. And when the engine finally quit. Bridgecrest said that I was forty miles past my coverage. Yet, they still have not removed the added insurance for engine repair.

I am now consulting a lawyer to have Drivetime, aka, Bridgecrest, to pay off my car. I suggest anyone looking to by a car, go to an actual dealer. I bought my next car from ford dealership. Same down payment.

Whole lot less interest. Drivetime, aka, Bridgecrest, 24 to 26% apr. Ford place, 3% apr. I'll leave the math to you.

I am paying for for a car that is nothing more than a yard ornament. Worst investment ever. Drivetime, aka, Bridgecrest, are NOT to be trusted. I understand consumers wont get to read this.

Should have known you were based out of NV.

And I don't want to be contacted by anyone I can't trust. Thank you for teaching me to be aware of companies and people liken to yourselves.

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews