4 months after my son bought his 03 s-10 4x4 with 69000 miles on it he st arted hearing a noise in the front end.on my inspection of the front end i found broke off grease fittings in the lower ball joints,grease packed in the wore out a arm bushings,no grease in any off the other joints.

The engine was sprayed black. We found red clay in every crack of the truck including behind the door panels. The truck had been submerged in red muddy water. They did a good job hiding it.

Thanks drive time for screwing over my young son who new no better.Anthony Martin Dinwiddie va

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

Drivetime - Car Engine Light Review from Tucker, Georgia Drivetime "The staff at drive time is wonderful however I got a piece of *** car. The day after I purchased my car the engine light came on. Took it to..." Read more 2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more