Reply by Drivetime

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate you taking time out to complete a review. We are happy to hear Ashley was able to contribute to your positive car buying experience. If there is anything we can do to enhance your experience with us in the future, please let us know. Have a wonderful day!
Author's

I had a plesant experience with Ashley a sales lady at Drivetime she answered all my questions and I drove off with a nice car thank you Ashley for making my car buying experience a wonderful one.I would recommend anyone to Drivetime there service is wonderful I love my car went there and told them what I wanted and they found the one and bought it to me it was clean and full of gas next time I hear someone say they can't get a car loan I will tell them to go to Drivetime.

Review about: Drivetime Loan.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Sales.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck! Henry Day Ford "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more