Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

We apologize if there has been an error in reporting your payment history to the credit bureaus. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can investigate your account and correct the error(s) if one is found.

Sincerely,
J.P. Customer Relations
Author's

We got a car from Drivetime about 2 years ago now and because we had no other choice and I regret it every day.They are supposed to help get your credit back on track!

Yeah right! they have been reporting me 30 days past due every month when I'm not late at all. The customer service sucks! They harass you, threaten you, talk down to you, etc.

The truth is I or should I say we all are probably more educated and make more than the people that work there do. I just happen to hit a hard time and ruined my credit. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with and I DO NOT recommend them to anyone!

Stay AWAY if you can!

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

agreed!

comments

Drivetime - 2005 Chevrolet Aveo Review from Davenport, Florida Drivetime "I bought a 2005 aveo Chevrolet at 920 e 192 in Kissimmee fl They said the payments was going to be 180 a month But when the payments came in..." Read more DriveTime NEVER Reported to Credit Reporting Agencies Drivetime "I purchased a vehicle from DriveTime in February 2011. I didn't have good credit to go to a real dealership. I saw on the DriveTime website they financed anybody and..." Read more Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more Drivetime - Review in Dealers category  from Raleigh, North Carolina Drivetime "No kidding- Drivetime approved me and I got the car I wanted. I asked lots of questions during the buying process and did not rush to make a decision. My..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more