Reply by Drivetime

Hello,

I appreciate you bringing your experience to my attention. I want to apologize deeply for the frustrations that you have encountered at our dealership. Please know that this interaction does not meet our standards of customer service. In regard to our trade in process, please know that there are multiple items that are taken into account such as mileage, condition, options, and transmission. All of this information is used to calculate our trade in amount and, as it is determined by our system, it is non-negotiable. I would like to look into your experience further, however I cannot locate any accounts or applications with the information provided. If you would like to provide further detail, please contact my Customer Relations team at (888)290-0148.

Kaitlyn – Customer Relations

Author's
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Went in looking for a suv. sales guy knew absolutely nothing about the car.

we knew more then he did. he then became quiet and hardly spoke. assessed my car $4,000 under its KBB value (which we had previously done before going in). couldn’t even take it for a test drive to see how it ran because he was unable to drive a stick shift.

came back with a ridiculous KBB offer and didn’t even try to make a sale.

i’m glad things didn’t work out. definitely a glorified JD Byrider

Review about: Drivetime Sales Representative.