Reply by Drivetime

Tamela,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We apologize for the repair issues you have had so early in your lease. We see that Aeverex has covered the cost of repairs for your front rotors and breaks and DriveTime has waived the deductible as a courtesy. We have researched the issue concerning your tires. We have discovered this repair is considered cosmetic and is therefore not covered under the vehicle coverage plan. We have attempted to reach out to you in regard to your previous review, but have been unsuccessful thus far. If you require further assistance or if there is any discrepancy in regard to this issue please contact our Customer Relations team: 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Kristen, Customer Relations
Author's

Im leasing a car that i have had nothing but problems.Now my brakes are deemed unsafe havent had the car but 45 days and i have not been able to enjoy the car.

I took the car to the repair shop the suggested and they told me The rotters are gone and the brakes too. The back rotters are bent. And they told me they dont see how i have been making it because they are not safe. And that it comes from not being changed.

So instead of the warranty department taking responsibility and taking care of it. I spent the whole day arguing trying to get them to pay for it. And they do not want to pay for it. The *** to the brakes was from before i got the car and yet they want me to pay for it.

On top of that my tires are rotted. They tell the repair man they sent me to that As long as the brakes in standards that there is nothing they can do.

Still have same issue and risking my and my children life.Very disappointed and do not recommend anyone deal with this dealership ever!!!

Review about: Drivetime Leasing.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?