Reply by Drivetime

Hello Brandy, thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered with your vehicle so soon after purchase regarding tour engine light and driver seat track. Our vehicles undergo a thorough multipoint inspection to meet and exceed national safety standards. However, with a used vehicle we are unable to determine when a new failure will occur in the future. Please give us some time to research your account, and a Customer Relations Representative will contact you to discuss your concerns. If you would like immediate assistance, you can call Customer Relations at 888-290-0148. Sincerely, Customer Relations
Author's
2.0
Insurance Quality

I just brought a car less than two weeks ago. Not only is my car note extremely high, but my down payment was more than I have ever paid for a car and it was a complete downgrade from what Im used to driving at a cheaper price.

Secondly. On the 6th day of having the car, I went to the store and my car broke down, the engine light came on. Reaching down to pull the lever to open the hood , I noticed that my driver seat is loose and I need a wheel alignment. 6 DAYS IN.

I fell robbed and cheated and I am completely unhappy.

I would not recommend anyone to deal with them if this is how they sell their cars. I could have put $2000 down on a brand new car!

Reason of review: Multiple issues.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Pricing, Car, Quality.

• Ready To Call Bbb