Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

We apologize that you had some mechanical issues with your vehicle so soon after purchase. DriveTime does inspect and recondition all of our vehicles before sale. Unfortunately, with a used vehicle there is no way to predict when a new failure will occur. DriveTime offers a Vehicle protection Plans which covers many repairs. In the event that a repair is not covered, DriveTime can sometimes offer assistance towards customer’s car payments for out of pocket expenses. If you require further assistance please contact the Customer Relations Department at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
J.P. Customer Relations
Author's

This company is not any good.They advised me they had checked the car out extensively just for the transmission to go 2 days after getting it!

Then a week after that, the AC goes! and I have a young baby. But I was willing to deal with that until the lights (both headlights and trunk lights) would not shut off! Not at all!

I had to pull the fuses in order for me to stop having to jump start my car every day! When I call them, of course the lights and AC is not cover under the warranty. And guess what I just found out? I got a oil leak.

Which they are not even trying to help me. The last person I spoke to hung up on me! They rip you off (telling me the blue book value is $14000 when it is really $9000) and making me pay almost triple what the car is worth!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!THEY WILL ROB YOU BLIND!

Review about: Drivetime Warranty.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

#201446

Are you looking to file a Lawsuit aganist Drive Time?

Do you feel cheated or scammed?

Are you a victim of predatory lending?

Are you a victim of bad warranty or the old bait and switch?

Come join the Fight, If you are a victim of Drive Time so that

we can put them out of business !!!

****Lawsuits Nationwide****