Reply by Drivetime

Hello Ali,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to leave your review. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your DriveTime experience thus far.

That being said, please know that we have been made aware of your concerns through your previous reviews, and want to ensure that that your concerns have been properly addressed.

Moving forward, if you are looking to speak with a DriveTime representative directly regarding matters such as these, the most effective means would be to contact our Customer Relations team at (888) 290-0148. Please know that I will be reaching out to you within the next 24-48 business hours to discuss your concerns with you directly. If you are in need of more immediate assistance, please feel free to reach out to my team at the number provided above.

Respectfully,
Jacob – Customer Relations
Author's
1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Drive time does not care about me or my concerns. I think I've written about 3 reviews and I haven't been contacted by anyone from DriveTime *** I haven't even been notified about my plates and registration yet. I'll never recommend drive time to anyone.