Reply by Drivetime

Hello Gloria,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to your current mechanical concerns.

Please know that all of our vehicles are inspected prior to sale to prevent these concerns. The vehicles sold from DriveTime are pre-owned and as a result there are times where mechanical concerns may arise post-sale. For this reason every vehicle sold from DriveTime comes with a 30-day/1,500-mile Limited Warranty, along with the optional Vehicle Service Contract, to assist in these situations.

In addition, every vehicle sold from DriveTime comes with a 5-Day Vehicle Return Program which gives our customer the ability to return the vehicle to a DriveTime dealership and terminate the Simple Interest Retail Installment Contract, for any reason, within the first five calendar days after purchase. As long as the vehicle has not been driven over 300 miles within these five days, you will not be assessed any fees and will receive a full refund of your down payment.

Again, I truly apologize for any frustration that this has caused. Should you wish to discuss this matter further, please reach out to our Customer Relations department at (888) 290-0148.

Respectfully,
Jodi-Customer Relations
Author's
1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought a car with this people 2 months ago. The car started acctonh by day one and they told it was nothing.

Now my car is on an autoshop for an oil leak and coolant leak. Customer service is the worst ever.

I asked for a replace of the car because I am paying a lot from a car thats been staying on the Autoshop DO NO BUY FROM THIS PEOPLE. THEY JUST ONLY ARE INTERESTED ON YOUR MONEY ON NOT ON YOU AS A CUSTOMER!!!

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.