Reply by Drivetime

Hello Gloria,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to leave your feedback. I am truly sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your DriveTime vehicle due to the various mechanical issues you have encountered since purchase.

Please know that we make our best effort to prevent situations such as these. However, due to the nature of pre-owned vehicles, there are sometimes instances in which mechanical malfunctions may arise after the time of sale. For this reason, we provide a 30-day/1,500-mile Limited Warranty with each vehicle sold from our dealership, as well as an optional Vehicle Service Contract that is intended to assist with repairs on powertrain components outside of that initial coverage.

That being said, I want to apologize again for any frustration this situation has caused. Upon further review, I see that you have recently contacted my Customer Relations team since submitting your feedback. Please continue communicating with us while we work toward an amicable resolution.

Respectfully,
Jacob – Customer Relations
Author's
1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user May 14

I called today to customer relations, and the same thing. I have to go to an autoshop to get my car checked.

I am going to lose my job because of you guys.

I need this unreliable car swapped. I am really pissed.

Update by user May 13

Silverock denied my claims. I called to let them now I am not going to pay anymore for a car that is not reliable.

Then after almost an hour Silverrock approved my claims. That being said. 100 bucks again deductible. Plus the biweekly payments for a car that is not reliable.

This was on Friday. Today, Mother's Day Check Engine light ON AGAIN!!!

I AM TIRED. I WANT TO REPLACE THIS VEHICLE I AM TIRED OF THE ANXIETY THAT THID IS GIVING ME.

Original review posted by user May 09

I bought a VW Tiguan from Drivetime. Since day 1 the car is having issues.

First time I call to Silverrock they told me to get it to a PepBoys, on Pepboys they found NOTHING. JUST ONLY A BAD BATERY AND THEY CHARGED ME 200$ FOR THAT. Car still having issues, coolant leak, oil leak, fusing light bulbs randomly. I called to Silverrock again they told me to get it to another place.

My car was there for almost a week, I paid 100 deductible, and car rental OOP on that moment. They reinbursed me in a week for the car rental. Not passed two weeks THE SAME ISSUES AGAIN!!! THEY TOLD ME TO LEAVE IT IN ANOTHER AUTOSHOP, PLAYING WITH MY TIME AND MONEY!!!!

I ASKED FOR AN EXCHANGE OF THE VEHICLE BECAUSE THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

BUT THEY DO NOTHING!!! I AM TIRED OF THIS ISSUE!!!