Reply by Drivetime

Hello Shanetta,

Thank you for recently contacting us in regards to your recent concerns that you are experiencing. I truly apologize for the frustration that this may have caused you in this time of events. Please know that over time, mechanical repairs will arise that unfortunately may not be covered under the Extended Vehicle Service Contract that you obtained at the time of your lease. To best assist, please contact my Customer Relations Department at (888)290-0148, we would be happy to look into your situation to determine if there is any assistance we may be able to offer to you.

Jodi- Customer Relations
Author's
1.5

I have had my car since March of 2016, for the first 6 months or so everything was great with the car, since then I have had the started replaced. transmission now something else is wrong with it.

The car is in the shop more than it is with me! I am a single mother so money is limited, when I am out of a car I have to find a way to work and a way for my daughter to get to school which puts me behind on my payments but Bridgecrest cuts me no slack on that. They still want there payment on time even if I haven't had the car for 2 weeks.

I am now in a closed lease so I can't get another or car or switch to buying. My lease is for 3 years so I am stuck even if I give the car back.

Review about: Drivetime Auto Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Sales.