Reply by Drivetime

Hello Takisha,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your DriveTime experience. I am sincerely sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with your vehicle. It is our goal to ensure that all vehicles on our lots are safe and reliable for our customers prior to sale. To do this, each vehicle is subject to rigorous inspection at our DriveTime inspection centers before being transported to our dealerships. However, we understand that even with inspection of pre-owned vehicles, there is still a possibility of future concerns that we cannot predict. For this reason, each of our finance vehicles come with a 30 day/1,500 mile limited warranty and the option to purchase extended vehicle coverage.

We know that not all vehicle repairs are covered under the terms of the warranty and that certain circumstances may deserve further review. My department is available to look into these situations further to see if possible exception can be provided. Due to the nature of your concern, and the number of repair facility visits you described, I would like to take a deeper look into the vehicle issues you have encountered. To ensure that all options of assistance have been explored to amicably resolve this matter, I will be reaching out to you within the next 24-48 business hours. Should you be in need of immediate assistance, please do not hesitate to contact my department at 888-290-0148.

Thank you again for your time, I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Respectfully,
Natalie – Customer Relations
Author's

i have had this car a year and 2 months. It has been in the repair shops jan, feb, march, april, may and june.

Everytime nothing is ever covered under the warranty.I always pay out of pocket. Drivetime sold me a lemon and now they wont take their car back. I have called them several times and its always the same song. Send us a quote for repairs and we will see if we can assist you with the repairs.

I hear nothing from them for several weeks and then when they do respond its always the same thing Im sorry we cant help you.

You have to pay for it yourself. Drivetime cars are a joke and the warranty is ***.

Review about: Drivetime Car Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Take car back and give me a different car.

I didn't like: Car, Deceitfulness, Car is a lemon.

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews