Reply by Drivetime

Hello Ermon,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns. I am truly sorry that you are experiencing repair issues with your vehicle. I would like to work with you in order to reach an amicable resolution. Please know certified mechanics at our inspection centers ensure that the vehicle meets or exceeds national highway safety standards. We are unable to sell the vehicle if it is not able to pass state inspection. We want all of our customers to feel comfortable in the reliability of their vehicle. Unfortunately, we are unable to predict if and when any repair concerns may arise once the vehicle leaves the lot. For this reason, we provide, at no charge to the customer, a 30 day/1,500 mile limited warranty. Finance customer are also given the option to purchase extended coverage for added peace of mind.

Under this warranty, there are components that are considered maintenance items and are the responsibility of the customer. These include, but are not limited to: tires, brakes, and suspension items. I understand it can be quite frustrating when these components are not covered, which is why my department exists. My department, Customer Relations, is in place to review situations such as yours; we want to make sure that all available assistance options are thoroughly explored. I see that you have been working with my department and I apologize that our resolutions are not suitable. The assistance options we offer are exceptions to the warranty contract and are tailored to suit each customer’s unique situation. Please continue to work with us.

Andrew – Customer Relations
Author's
1.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought my first car from drive time on military hwy, in norfolk, in september 06,2014 . I have been fixing every sense i bought it and the bottom is so rusty from where ever they got it from that no car place will give me a alignment on it and it was so rusty the subframe cracked all up and thier so called warrenty people averex doesnt never cover anything and they have pictures and copy of reciepts that i have done spend money over 3000 in repairs and yet drivetime doesnt have suggestion but skip august 450 a month payment an pay 565 to fix a subframe ,The car is no good i have to buy tires every 4months cause they keep wearing out and cant get alignment cause of rust ,need ball joints again and a.c.

blowing hot air and it cant pass inspection, They need to evaluate and calculate all i done spend on it and never missed a payment always on time, And seriously trade it in for something else same price and continue from where im at with this one and put it on next one cause they sold a very very rusty car on the bottom that mechanics hardly want to work on.

what can i do?? im pissed..

Product or Service Mentioned: 2007 Jeep Compass Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I was sold a bad car.

• Drive Time Complaints