Reply by Drivetime

Hello Yolanda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience. I am so sorry to hear about the difficulty you have encountered regarding the double payments that were taken out. I also want to apologize if you were informed that blacked out bank statements would not be accepted. Typically as long as bank statements show the transactions in question have posted, no additional information is required to be seen.

I see you were previously in contact with Customer Service regarding this concern. If you are still having any concerns regarding this matter, I encourage you to reach out to Bridgecrest, our new loan servicing company, at 800-967-8526 to better assist. As of Tuesday, April 5, 2016, our loan servicing, formerly known as DT Credit, was renamed to Bridgecrest. Should you have any questions about this change, or about payment concerns, please feel free to contact Bridgecrest to properly address.

Thank you again for your time, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Natalie
Customer Relations
Author's

I bought a car with Drivetime over ten years ago and never had a problem with them until recently when I purchased a second car.They have taking out double payments and when I call to have one of the payments refunded they tell me that they need a copy of my bank statement it went so far as to me having to go through my bank and filing a dispute to get my money back.

The next time they pulled a double payment, I had my bank fax a copy of my bank statement with my account number and other transactions that had NOTHING to do with them. I call and they tell me that I can't have no information blocked out so it was unacceptable.

Are you kidding me? You're not even a big bank or financing company, yet any of them would've looked at the account and refunded your money with no problem.

But you need my bank statement when you can look on my account and see the double payments.

Not only that you talked to representative at the bank also and they tell you it came out too.They were awesome when I had my first car but now they are ridiculous.

Review about: 2012 Jeep Patriot Car.

Reason of review: refunds for double payment.

I didn't like: Runaround from their support team.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?