Reply by Drivetime

Hello James,

Thanks for taking the opportunity to leave your review. I’m sorry to know that you are unhappy with your purchase due to your concerns with the condition of your vehicle, as well as the overall structure of your loan.

Please know that we make our best effort to resolve any known repair concerns on our vehicles prior to the time of sale. Additionally, we try to ensure a complete sense of transparency by providing each customer with an Experian AutoCheck History report at the time of sale so that they are aware of any reported theft/accident record, registration in a storm area, or previous use as a rental that might apply to their vehicle. That being said, it is important to keep in mind that our vehicles are pre-owned, and as a result they tend to show signs of wear and tear from previous owners.

Regarding your concerns with the structure of your loan, it is important to keep in mind that each customer is provided with a Federal Truth in Lending disclosure during the contracting process. This disclosure details the APR, the finance charge, the amount financed, the total amount expected to be paid throughout the life of the loan, and the total sales price. If you have additional questions or concerns related to your loan, it would be best for you to contact your loan administrator directly.

I want to thank you once more for providing your feedback, and apologize for any frustration this situation has caused. If you would like to discuss this situation further, please feel free to contact my Customer Relations team at (888) 290-0148.

Respectfully,
Jacob – Customer Relations
Author's
1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I was shown a off brand "carfax". My car was all but destroyed.

The first time i cleaned the interior the dye came off on my rag. The company responce was "you sitned a legal contract" Paid $7500 for the car to be a total of $31000 total without late fees or added interest.

2 years l owe $15000 on a $3000 car. Inasked for some relief on this and was told " you signed a conteacr, we cant help you" lpDont waste your money, these people are jackals feeding off those of us that had a little trouble in the past.

Review about: Drivetime Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.