Reply by Drivetime

Hello,

We thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent experiences. I am saddened to hear that you are encountering these mechanical frustrations. Please know that all of our vehicles are inspected before being placed on our lots, however, since our vehicles are pre-owned, it is difficult to tell if and when these kinds of situations will arise. I want to make sure that all of these concerns are taken care of in an expedient manner. My team, Customer Relations, is here to review any situation that comes up after purchase.

I would like the opportunity to discuss this matter directly, however I am unable to locate an account with the information provided. We strongly encourage you to reach out to our Customer Relations team at (888) 290-0148 in order to ensure that their concerns are properly addressed

Kaitlyn – Customer Relations
Author's

Just got this car on July 31st a few days car started making noise had the run around.Had to take it to pep boys from there to another shop now has to go to dealership Aug 15th.

Then get up this morning after the rain front driver side floor is soak with water.This company has went down and don't care what they sell people

Review about: 2014 Ford Taurus Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews