Reply by Drivetime

Hello Billy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your most recent experience. I want to apologize for the dissatisfaction that this has caused you. Please know that while we do accept trade ins, there are certain parameters that must be met that are determined at the dealership level. These include, but are not limited to, mileage, vehicle condition, and loan status. While there is a rule of $4,500.00 or less to be owed on a loan, those other stipulations still apply.

Should you have any further questions or concerns regarding this situation, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Relations team at (888)290-0148.

Kaitlyn – Customer Relations
Author's
3.4
Interest Rate

I went into the Ferguson mo. location to look at a suv that we might purchase now mind you we bought from them about 4 years ago we always paid ahead of time and were never late but when they found out how much we owed they said your balance has to be under $4,500 before we can accept it, given that news I promptly told the sales person to have a good day and left the dealer ship never to return, we are now in better finance with better credit I am shure that we can buy else where

I think they would prefer to repo car than to have them paid for just wanted to warn any one who is thinking about doing business with them.

Review about: Drivetime Auto Loan.

Reason of review: bad policy.