Reply by Drivetime

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding our sales process. I apologize if clear expectations were not set prior to you making the trip to our dealership. At DriveTime, we strive to be as transparent and provide a comfortable experience for all of our customers.

We want to ensure our customers understand that multiple factors, including but not limited to income level, proof of residency are taken into consideration. All approvals are subject to verification of documentation provided at the dealership. Our goal is to provide everyone the opportunity to apply for a vehicle and help place them into a vehicle of their liking with loan terms structured to that customer’s individual situation.

Once again, I appreciate you reaching out to us and I am sorry that we were not able to help you at this time, however, please know our inventory changes on a daily basis at our dealerships. Should you change your mind, I would encourage you to reach out to Sales Team at (800) 965-8042 to see what options we may have for you in the future.

Respectfully,
Jodi-Customer Relations
Author's
1.5
Interest Rate

Me and my husband were in search of a third row vehicle. We looked on the Drivetime website and found so many nice suv’s, pretty decent prices with low mileage.

With our preapproval we were specifically told on the phone that with our specific down payment we could drive any car home they had on the lot! Any car. This is not the case.

First, they didn’t even have any suv’s There, and second, we were only offered cheaper base model cars with high mileage and had to buy without even seeing them.

We walked. So disappointed.

Review about: Drivetime Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.