Reply by Drivetime

Hello Miranda,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. I am saddened to hear that you are disheartened with us. In regards to our pricing, please know that it is our goal to be transparent with our customers. Because DriveTime and Bridgecrest (our loan servicing company) specialize in working with customers with less than perfect credit, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) offered may be higher than expected. For this reason, we provide a Federal Truth in Lending Disclosure during the contracting process. This disclosure details the APR, the finance charge, the amount financed, the total amount expected to be paid throughout the life of the loan, and the total sales price. If you have any further questions about your loan or financing, I encourage you to speak with Bridgecrest directly at (800)965-8043.

In regards to vehicle repairs, please know that all of our vehicles are inspected prior to point of sale. However, since we are working with pre-owned vehicles, we also include a 30 day/1,500 mile limited warranty with optional additional coverage. I would like to look at the concerns that you are experiencing, however I cannot locate an account with the details provided. To best assist, please contact my Customer Relations team at (888)290-0148.

Kaitlyn – Customer Relations
Author's
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

The worst company ever. I signed a contract for 18,000 and have made a total of 7500 in payments and they are saying I owe them 16,000.

Every time I call I always get the rudest agents... Always. They do not care about the customer and they have no sympathy what so ever. They sold me a faulty car now after having it taken to the shop and now Chrysler has to have a look at it because this particular model was not supposed to be sold according to Chrysler.

I understand I went to a bad credit place but seriously they do not care to help at all and treat the guest like complete garbage.

I tried to take my car to two different dealerships to trade it in AND two different times to try and refinance and that did not work out, when I called Drive Time all they said was and I quote, " You should not have signed this contract then." Seriously? What an amazing company...

Review about: 2014 Chrysler 200 Car.