Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the mechanical issues you have experienced with your vehicle. All of our vehicles are inspected prior to sale to ensure they meet and exceed national safety standards. We would like to reach out to you in regard to your out of pocket expenses, but with the information provided we are unable to locate your account. Please reach out to our Customer Relations department at your earliest convenience: 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Kristen, Customer Relations
Author's

my car in shop for 4and a half months with all this still was not working i was told to drive it.now it has to have a new motor again.

milage is up motor under warranty called they want me to take money out of pocket for rental.I was treated really bad from these people in office and refuse to let me speak to superviser.

ended up in hugh debate of course what can u do?they lie and do not stand behind there vehicles the day after i bought this car i have had trouble and tryed to get it fixed .I have had it for one year all these problems dont buy here.

Review about: Drivetime Repair.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?