Reply by Drivetime

Hello Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience with our online pre-approval. I am saddened to hear that you are disheartened with us. Please know that we offer our online pre-approval to provide a basic idea of the down payment. Once the information on your documentation has been verified, pricing and payment amounts can be advised at the dealership.

Again, I apologize that this situation played out as it did. As one of the nation’s largest pre-owned dealerships, we hope that we can have the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Kaitlyn – Customer Relations
Author's
3.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I recently applied online hoping to get a 2014 keep patriot .DriveTime told me I was approved and my down payment can be as low as $495.

Like much if Drivetime's core customer base I'm living payday to payday got to work hard and long to get by and don't have time and money to play games. I needed specifics on my deal what would the down payment and monthly payment be. Currently without transportation and only one day to shop I couldn't very well go to the dealership w/out knowing if I could afford my vehicle. So I called the dealership and the rep told me without my information in hand at the dealership he would not be able to tell me exactly what I needed.

They ought to be able to run numbers and tell me assuming all the info I've given is correct what my cost would be.especially when all of there competitors can. Unfortunately I'm unable to do business with them because of this.

My advice to them is do a better job on approvals don't just tell me I'm approved and expect me to get excited about it when duh you advertise everybody's approved.Sincerely, Michael H

Review about: Drivetime Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews