Reply by Drivetime

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the opportunity to leave your review. I am very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your vehicle as a result of the mechanical issues you have encountered thus far.

Please know that we try to avoid situations such as these by inspecting each of our vehicles prior to sale. However, due to the fact that our vehicles are pre-owned, it can sometimes be difficult for us to determine if or when new mechanical concerns may arise. For this reason, each vehicle sold from our lot includes an initial 30-day/1,500-mile limited warranty, in addition to the extended vehicle service contract that we offer to our financing customers as an optional product at the time of sale.

Under the terms of this extended service contract, you are correct in stating that items such as spark plugs are normally considered to be non-covered repairs, as these are typically viewed as maintenance items. However, here at DriveTime, we pride ourselves on our ability to review each customer’s unique situation in order to ensure that all assistance options are explored.

I would like the opportunity to investigate your concerns in further detail; However, I was unable to locate an account with the information provided in your review. At your earliest convenience, please contact my Customer Relations team at (888) 290-0148.

Respectfully,
Jacob – Customer Relations
Author's

I bought my SUV in a Friday.Monday the engine blew up.

The repair facility had it for 3 days and didn't even diagnose the problem. I had it towed to a *different repair facility who diagnosed the problem and cause within an hour. All the while I am 75 miles away from home and there's not a rental car to be found for 3 days because if a basketball tournament. After having my SUV for maybe a month and a half it started cutting out.

I took it to an authorized repair facility (the one that replaced the engine) and found it needed 3 new coil packs, all new spark plugs and wires. Deivetime and silver Rock refused to repair it because it is "normal wear and tear". Really? In less than 2 mints normal wear and tear killed 3 cool packs as well as sparks and wires?

Don't they do any kind of ore-sale check on these cars before they sell them?!I will ALWAYS tell people to stear away from Drivetime and SilverRock at all costs.

Review about: 2008 Lincoln Mkx Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews