Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

We apologize if DriveTime is calling you incorrectly thinking you are a DriveTime customer. If you are still experiencing this problem please contact the DriveTime Customer Relations Department at 888-290-0148 so that we can help correct this issue.

Sincerely,
J.P. Customer Relations
Author's

I have no business with Drivetime, but when I moved and got a new number, they started harrassing me trying to reach someone with a similar name.I have requested twice now for this to be corrected, to please leave me alone.

However they continue to call my home. They want me to verify my information which I refuse to give them.

I have told them that at this point I am very concerned about my identity and it's safety and that they need to tell me what is going on, not other way around.I will continue to call and escalate this issue until I do not have to suffer their phone calls daily....and I really didn't sign up for this!

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

#219577

File a complaint against them with FCC and Attorney General of your state.

hi depending on what state you are in I might can help you just go to www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/d_minor and see if that can help u

comments