Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. DriveTime values the feedback we receive from consumers and will use this as an opportunity for improvement. Please know that these issues will be addressed. If there is anything we can do, please contact us at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations
Author's

Bought a 03 Dodge Ram in July 2010.Had problems 3 days after purchase.In Sept.2011 truck over heated on way home from work.Called warranty people to have truck looked at.I chose not to take advantage of FREE OIL CHANGES since gas would cost me more than oil.So I purchased oil at one of many parts stores I pass on my way home.Drivetime told me since I did not keep my receipt for oil they were not gonna fix my truck.I mean KEEP RECEIPT FOR OIL,be for real.After paying alot of money for my truck you are not gonna fix it.Don't buy any car from these CROOKs.

Review about: Drivetime Warranty.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

sdgonzales3

this company is the biggest piece of ***. We bought a jeep liberty from them july of 11. we live in san angelo texas and were in new braunfels tex for vacation... and decided we needed something bigger for our family. SO, found ourselvs at drivetime... bought the vehicle on a Thursday.. and On FRIDAY the back passenger window fell into the door frame and off the track. we called drive time and they said "a manager would be calling us back" 3 hours past and nothing, so we went up there and she said that the only place that would do glass work was in san antonio (another hour away) and they were only open until 5pm and closed for the weekend...

Mind you, we're on vacation!!! Sunday we're headed back to san angelo... where there is NO APPROVED DRIVE TIME AUTO SHOP. The closest approved place for us to take this overpriced pos is san antonio.

we're a good 4 hours away from that.. so needless to say, we left... their way of fixing it, was to pull the window up, take the door panel off, and screw a wooden peg under the window so it doesnt fall down... but I cant roll it down or anything.

My husband is a certified mechanic, so they told him if HE buys the part, and keeps the receipt, they will pay him back for it once its fixed... tell me WHY I SERIOUSLY doubt that we will be paid back...

Drivetime people are huge crooks.

comments

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews