Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. DriveTime values the feedback we receive from consumers and will use this as an opportunity for improvement. Please know that these issues will be addressed. If there is anything we can do, please contact us at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations
Author's

Drivetime claims that they do a multipoint inspection, but I bought my car in September and have been having problems with it every since.They fixed it long enough so it wouldn't break down on the lot.

And you can forget asking the warranty to have something fixed...THEY WON'T DO IT! and they don't care... When you by a car from them they offer free oil changes with sears. But let's just pray the sears in your area doesn't go out of business because you will no longer receive the oil changes.

The "car fax" report they show you may not be valid.A licensed mechanic told me my car had been in a wreck and he could tell by certain parts, but this didn't show up on the "car fax" report I read...

Review about: Drivetime Warranty.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States #730471

I think a class action needs to take place, I have the same problems as well

is the worse dealar ever they take really advantage of people with bad credit bcs they have no way to go be more carefull and god bless

fmly_l
Jablonec Nad Jizerou, Liberecky Kraj, Czech Republic #444104

:( I am going through a similar situation with them now i got my car in late august and they dont want to honor my warranty...ive got there mechanic to also look at the car numerous of times,i cant stress this enough i no something can be done about this,contact me...thanks

This is soooo unfortunately TRUE!! Be sure to post your #DriveTime horror stories on FB => facebook.com/DriveTimeIsARIPOFF #SpreadTheWord

comments

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews