Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. DriveTime values the feedback we receive from consumers and will use this as an opportunity for improvement. Please know that these issues will be addressed. If there is anything we can do, please contact us at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations
Author's

Bought a 2007 Food Taurus for 12k+ in July 2012.In May 2013, not even a year later, it was totaled in a storm.

I have great insurance, gap insurance and rental coverage. Got the rental car, started the process of totaling it out. My insurance said it was worth 4,300 and I owed just under 10k on it! I'm paying 360 a month for 12 months and the price only goes down 2 thousand!

Also,.with what the insurance offered for this overpriced piece of junk AND maximum gap coverage, I'll still owe on this *** car unless I get my NEXT car through Drivetime and let them screw me over a second time!So, I call Drivetime office today (Saturday) to see if my husband and I can come in and get our second failure underway because we have no other choice right now and they said their total loss department has to complete their evaluation first (God only knows how long that will take) AND I have to pay 500 upfront to get another car unless I want to just outright get a second car (which I obviously can't afford to do or I wouldn't be coming BACK to them!) I'm so unbelievably annoyed!I hope anyone reading this will RUN from all Drivetime dealers!

Had an Experience with Drivetime?