Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any miscommunications or misunderstandings in regard to your payment schedule or our financing process. We would like the chance to address your concerns, however with the information you have provided we are unable to access your account. Please contact us at your earliest convenience, 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations
Author's

In denver co I bought a car from DT.I paid $20k for a 2002 that is only worth 6k.

I have not ever had a bankruptcy or repossion and this is the thanks I get! Everytime I had to call customer support they were rude!! Very rude! I will NEVER purchase a car from Drivetime.

These people completely ripped my off!!! The guy that sold me the car was no longer working for the company about a month later. This was only my 2nd car purchased my 1st was about 6k and I paid that off in one year. Turns out that place didnt even put that on my credit.

I want to advise anyone looking for a car DO NOT go to drivetime!!!! Also I pushed 2 payments to the back of the loan with the understanding I would just pay them at the end but these vicious people said I was accruing interest from when the pymt was due.

DRIVETIME IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!AND I PLAN ON WRITING THE CORPORATE OFFICE.

Review about: Drivetime Loan.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

Why wouldn't you check the value of the car before purchasing it? You bought a that was 10 years old for $20k? Not a smart move on your part.

:grin

Im sorry to say but it was your choice to pay 20k for a 6k car.How can you say YOU were ripped off?

Did they hold a gun to your head? I dont think so...

Anytime you finance something you are going to pay finance charges and if you cant make your payments, which is why you put two payments to the back of the loan you are going to be charged interest.Pay your bills on time and you wont have to use subprime lending...

comments