Reply by Drivetime

Hello Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your visit to our dealership. I am truly sorry to hear that you did not receive the excellent service that we strive to provide. I know that purchasing a vehicle is a major decision to make, and we fully respect you wanting to take your time with that process. It is never our intent to make our customers feel rushed into making their decision and I sincerely apologize if that was not reflected in your encounter with us.

We greatly value your feedback and I will be sure to share it with the appropriate parties. Our customers are the most important aspect of DriveTime and your feedback allows us the opportunity to continue improving upon the level of service we provide. I sincerely hope this interaction did not deter you from returning as we would love to have the opportunity to welcome you to the DriveTime family. Thank you again for your time, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Respectfully,
Natalie – Customer Relations
Author's
2.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Salesman seemed to have an attitude and did not feel like he wanted to help me i like to take my time and look

Had an Experience with Drivetime?