Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to hear you were able to get the car you wanted, and had a pleasurable experience at our dealership. Enjoy your vehicle!

Sincerely,
J.P. Customer Relations
Author's

No kidding- Drivetime approved me and I got the car I wanted. I asked lots of questions during the buying process and did not rush to make a decision. My experience was positive.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Drivetime - 2005 Chevrolet Aveo Review from Davenport, Florida Drivetime "I bought a 2005 aveo Chevrolet at 920 e 192 in Kissimmee fl They said the payments was going to be 180 a month But when the payments came in..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Drivetime - Misleading.... Drivetime "Purchased a vehicle and paid $400 more because it was listed as hands-free being one of the included features. A feature that I didn't mind having. I was prompted to..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Everbuying - Respond immediately and solve problems quickly Everbuying "The prices are the best and the transport is free, respond questions immediately and solve problems quickly. I already bought many things and the some problems I had were solved...." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more