Reply by Drivetime

Hello,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide your feedback. I am deeply sorry to her that you are dissatisfied with your overall experience due to the pricing concerns and total loss/GAP coverage issues that you mentioned.

I would like to first address your concerns regarding our pricing. Please know that DriveTime does not compete on price, nor do we hide it. We are the nation's largest dealer that specializes in helping people with less than perfect credit purchase or lease great vehicles, and we strive to work with all our customers to find the right vehicle and financing options available. Annual Percentage Rates may vary and are subject to several factors, including but not limited to: down payment, income level, proof of residence, and credit score. We encourage our customers to research all aspects of their purchase prior to sale.

I also want to apologize for any frustration resulting from the total loss situation you had mentioned. However, please note that Bridgecrest began servicing loans and leases for all vehicles sold through DriveTime as of April 2016. Please continue working with Bridgecrest so that they may work toward providing you with an amicable resolution on this matter.

I am very sorry if these issues resulted in you feeling displeased with your overall DriveTime experience. If you are in need of additional assistance, please reach out to my Customer Relations team at (888) 290-0148.

Respectfully,
Jacob – Customer Relations
Author's
3.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

My issue isnt drivetime the dealership ,there vechicles it rests souly with their finance company and total loss department ,the interest rates are astronomical and never change and even if they make a mistake with your payment they give no customer relief i had automatic bill pay will get payment confirmation and all they would have a glitch put it back and charge nsf fees late fees and i mean don't call u til u 10 days past due, then the crooks at total loss called me told me i had gap protection told me what i qualify for but told me i still owe to their gap protection pays them excuse me thats robbery considering im paying on a paid for car thats totaled because of their processing speed and i would not be reimbursed when it comes to money the positives are u build credit fast but they are robbing us blind financially ,explain how u sale a title loss the car and still financially come after any cosumer ,ill never go back id rather catch the bus

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?