Reply by Drivetime

Hello Jude,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns. I apologize that you were dissatisfied with DriveTime and your vehicle. While we provide the opportunity for our customers to return their vehicle, there are certain stipulations that must be met in order to take part of the Vehicle Return Period. For our financed customers, the vehicle must be returned within the first five (5) business days and the vehicle cannot have been driven for more than 300 miles. For our lease customers, the vehicle must be returned within the first 24 hours of lease and a $200.00 restocking fee is assessed. These stipulations must be met in order for our customers to receive a refund of their down payment/trade-in.

I understand that it this situation may be quite frustrating, however I do see that you have been in contact with us in order to resolve your concerns. Please continue to work with us so that we may reach an amicable resolution.

Andrew – Customer Relations
Author's
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

My name is Jude Saucier I brought my car there and got another one three days later I brought the newer one back and they wouldn't give me my car back they said it already went up for auction and wouldn't give me my money either this was in Tampa DriveTime they kept $1,200 of mine and my car

Had an Experience with Drivetime?