Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the difficulties you are having with your vehicle. We would like some more information in regard to the issue with the security system. We are unable to locate your account with the information provided. Please reach out to our Customer Relations team at your earliest convenience so we can offer further assistance: 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Kristen, Customer Relations
Author's

In April 2012 I co-singed on the monthly purchase for a 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer from Drive-Time.On November 01,2012 the car would not start and there was no power.

We had the battery checked and charged it was good. We payed to have the car towed to the repair shop chosen by Drive-Time. The repair shop called and said that the security system on the car has the starter and motor locked out, and that Drive Time refuses to pay for the repair. They gave me a 3 year warranty but say that this is not an electrical component.

They then asked if I wanted to make a payment.The person that I helped get this car has no way to work.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

Ok, I'm sorry for your trouble with this, but if you had done even 5 mins of research then you would have found that if you pull the fuse for the security system then everything would have been solved.I had this happen in a car I had for years and it was a simple fix that cost NOTHING!!!

Also if you look at the warranty you will see that there is nothing on the website that says the warranty will cover ANY of the security system.You are out of luck on this because of your not doing your homework, not because of them.

comments