My fiance just purchased a vehicle from drivetime in April.Not even a week later the vehicle does not want to start!

We should have returned it then and ran from them as fast as we could but they fixed it. A few weeks later, the check engine light comes on and we noticed the vehicle was idling weird. I called them and of course not very happy and they sound like they want to help us (being that we only had the vehicle for a little over a month!!!) and said to take it to the shop and just pay the $50 deductible and they would make sure it gets fixed. Well they LIED!

A week later when we take the vehicle for them to start working on it, we get a call from the shop saying drivetime is refusing to pay because CONVENIENTLY FOR THEM it was not covered by warranty! We call them to see why they are going back on their word and they tell us we have to pay at least $300 and that is the best they can do! Mind you the bill was only about $360!!!!!! Even after we told them that we were told BY A SUPERVISOR that they would fix it and ALL we had to pay was $50, they kept telling us we have to pay it.

Well what else can we do? We are stuck with this piece of junk vehicle and drivetime can care less as long as they are getting their money!!!!!!!! OH AND I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT THEIR INTEREST RATES!

A little advice if you were thinking about getting a vehicle from them...RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION FROM DRIVETIME!!!!!!

Review about: Drivetime Warranty.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

How sad they did that to me at sames crow ford

I really wish I would've done some research on this company before I took the plunge and purchased a vehicle from them. I'm a single mother and can't afford to be without a vehicle. I'm not going to lie I'm both very upset and bummed out about this entire situation.

payments were to high 412 a month for a 2007 toyota for 68 months cost for a 11000 car after 1800 down 27000 Thanks drivetime for nothing

Went to drive time and the salesman was very nice, but the payments were out of this world along with the interest rate. My credit is not great, but I don't deserve the shaft, not a good way to get back on my feet.

hollins1

MATTHEW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON.THEIR IS KNOW WAY DRIVETIME COULD PAY ME ENOUGH MONEY TO DO WHAT YOU DO.LIE AND DECEIT.

1.Written by Liz on July 2, 2012 from orlando, florida, US

I was unemployed and had to return my car.

I paid 2 years of a car that was worth only $5,000 in the market and bought it for $14,000.00 at Drive Time. At the moment of returning my car, I wrote a letter explaining my situation and they did not accept the letter, but YES the car that was like new --since I fixed every single detail that was wrong at the time of purchase. I was then punished with the 7 years of bad credit in the credit bureau, but they SOLD my BAD account to another party that keeps bothering me and threats me continously to take me to court for $6,500. DT not only took my car and sold it for more than $6,000, got more than $8,000 that I paid and then sold my account.

I think I paid enough for a big mistake and that is DRIVE TIME!!!Word of mouth works and I want to make sure no one goes to DT for a car.

HERE IS MATTHEW YET AGAIN COPYING AND PASTING HIS *** INTO CONSUMER REPORTS FORUMS AND SITES. GET A LIFE $10 AN HOUR MATTHEW... MATTpoo

DriveTime is committed to providing a great customer experience. Please contact us at 888-290-0148, so we can attempt to resolve this matter.

Matthew