Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any miscommunications or misunderstandings in regard to your payment schedule or our collections process. We would like the chance to address your concerns, however with the information you have provided we are unable to access your account. Please contact us at your earliest convenience, 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations
Author's

I purchased a vehicle from drivetime in November.I got literally 15 miles from the dealer the day I bought it and the engine light came on.

I called the customer service department and they said that it was because the oil was just changed and they didnt reset the light. They said I couldnt go to "sears" which is who they use for their car repairs, oil changes etc... until I had an official card. Never received the card.

then making a monthly payment on the vehicle. the payment was set up on auto draft. It never drafted and they came and repoed the car. I didn't even realize t he payment never drafted.

Nor did they ever call me to notify me. When i talked to the local dealer b/c the repo person came on Saturday and the customoer service dept was closed he said that they wouldnt reinstate the account. I called that Monday and they said that they wouldnt reinstate the account and that they had my car back and that's all that mattered.

Very rude customer service.So the more i read about reviews there probably was something wrong with the car for the engine light to come on and thankful that they did just take the car off of my hands instead of having to pay out to fix it.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

WOW. It amazes me thst u keep making nasty and rude comments to everyone elsr but u somehow ended up on this website so you probably own a drivetime vehicle and was possibly screwed. If u dont have anything worth saying please keep quiet.

WOW, so you telling me you arent responsible enough to check to see if your car payments are coming out of your bank account? C'mon man!

Please have a real complaint next time...

comments

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews