Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize you are having maintenance issues and disagree with our pricing. Our representatives only call within the specified time frame set forth by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. We apologize if we are still creating a disturbance within these specified time frames. DriveTime’s vehicles are priced based on the cost to buy the vehicle at auction, refurbish the vehicle for sale, plus any additional optional packaging at our customer’s discretion. Our vehicle protection plan covers many costly repairs, but is not all inclusive. We would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further in greater detail, but with the information provided we are unable to locate your account. Please contact our Customer Relations department at your earliest convenience: 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Kristen, Customer Relations
Author's

Ive had my car since April of last year and these guys are horrible.I make my payments on time and they still call and wake my 70 yr old parents up every morning, I call them to delete my parents number they tell me its deleted and they still call them.

They charge way to much a month. I have a 2006 Colbalt and pay $433.16 a month and total price 22,458. My car now paint is pealing off of the side of the vehicle and needs new spark plugs. I call drive time abou this issue because keep in mind this is still their car and they stated that under my warranty it will now be fixed.

Drive Time is a complete scam.I thought i could simple build me some credit and also build my fathers credit back up and it was a rip-off.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

If it was too high to pay, why did you agree to it?I mean, payments are based on your credit score and the price of the vehicle.

That's your mistake for buying it when you didn't like the price.The warranty clearly state it doesn't cover regular maintenance - which is exactly what spark plugs are.

comments

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews