Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and allowing us to address your concerns. As a valued customer, we greatly appreciate your business and are truly sorry for any mistreatment or disrespect. The experience you described does not align with our standard of doing business. Please know that these issues will be addressed. If there is anything we can do, please contact us at 888-290-0148.

Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations
Author's

Had emergency surgery to save my life.Was told to get out of my hospital bed and make a payment or they were coming to get my truck, mind you I was only two days late.

Was told that me having life saving surgery was not there problem. That I signed a contract and I needed to make good on it. Blocking there # when calling and calling several times a day even after spoken to them and payment arrangements have already been made. And if your late they charge you an amazing amount of interest.

Paid 27,000 for a 2003 chevy trail blazier that had 77,000 miles on it in 2008. Then because I was behind from my surgery they charged me 23 dollars a day late charges.Harassment beyond belief. This company should not be in business.

STAY AWAY FROM DRIVETIME...JUST ISN'T WORTH THE HARRASSMENT AND ANGER THEY WILL CAUSE YOU!!!

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

drive time can kiss my ***. go to *** u put evry one in a bad place...

So DT Rulz are you Keith Sarchett or Vince Griffin? I am just wondering because it seems like they would be the people to say that.

What do you have on the managers in Indianapolis? From what I hear they are both AWESOME!

Agree..yes you are responsible but when you are only 2 days late...and have a hospital emergency...they need to stop calling...even after making an arrangement...they do not communicate amongst each other..terrible company....ridicoulous with the phone calls for 14.00 dollars....

If you would of signed up for automatic payment withdrawals you would not have had this issue. I am sorry you were in the hospital, but you are still responsible for your bills.

sdgonzales3

sorry that happened to you but Drive Time..ugh...

they DEF. should handle their business better... they got me too though.

drive time is crazy.:x

I gotta complaint on both the mgrs of the Indianapolis locations..they are both rediculously poor ....they lie to you and mislead you like crazy to get you into their store....stay away from drivetime in Indianapolis....

comments

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews