Two days after I got my second car from them two warning lights came on regarding my abs and traction systems!I called the dealer and was told to call warranty...

Go figure its not covered and bc I had the vehicle over 24 hrs I couldn't turn it back in with paying close to a thousand dollars as a fee. What bull***t. You would think that a dealership would atleast have the courtesy as humans to not sell vehicles that have brake issues! I wish I could walk away from this whole new nightmare they tricked me into paying for!

Never again and STAY CLEAR OF ALL THEIR VEHICLES UNLESS YOU WANT HIGH ME JANICE BILLS BECAUSE THE WARRANTY NEVER COVERS THE HIDDEN PROBLEMS THAT SHOW UP WITHIN THE FIRST MONTH!

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

Canfield, Ohio, United States #1225198

I was conned into leasing to own a 2006 Pacifica.The tie rod is busted and the tires are worn to the core.

DriveTime switched the tires from the front to the back to cover up the broken tie rod. This car *** near killed me, throwing me into another lane on the freeway.

It was repo'd from my tenant, given to me dirty and with a dummy key.Waiting for my complaint to post.

Valley, Alabama, United States #1222773

Same issue is happening with me same problem and same answer from drivetime customer realations. If it was something cosmedic or simple i wouldnt be so mad but it is my brakes they are screwing with

Cape Coral, Florida, United States #1025436

I have the same issue i am paying waytoo much for the car i am in that now they are selling 2013 cars for less than i owe on a 07, the car is acting up which within the first month the brakes had issues and battery.Not Covered by warranty.

I am totally turned off by this company.Do nit recommend it at all they lead you on then sucker punch ya at the laat minute .

JustCrazy77

I know what you mean. I was fooled into thinking I bought a great car, but in less than a year, I paid over $1,500 worth of repairs. DriveTime are loan sharks

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and allowing us to address your concerns. We would like the opportunity to research and address the issue directly. The experience you described does not align with our standard of doing business.

Please contact customer service at 888-290-0148 and we will work to get this issue resolved.

Matthew