Reply by Drivetime

Hello Demetrus,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sincerely sorry that you are unhappy with the level of service you received, your vehicle, and that you are experiencing repair concerns. Please know that it is our goal to provide reliable and affordable transportation options for all customers. We inspect all our vehicles, as well as provide a 30 day/1,500 mile limited warranty; finance customers are also given the option to purchase extended coverage for peace of mind if any issues occur.

Additionally, when it comes to selecting a vehicle, we want our customers to feel comfortable not only with the vehicle, but with the contractual terms. We would never want to set our customers up for failure, which is why we provide a selection of vehicles that will fit their needs and their budget. I understand that you were frustrated with the down payment required, however down payment can vary from vehicle to vehicle. This is because the down payment required is dependent on vehicle price, proof of income, annual percentage rate (APR), and other pertinent factors.

My department, Customer Relations, is in place to review for any further possible assistance. We take all of the provided information and we review to see if any possible exceptions can be made. I see that you have been working with my department to come to an amicable resolution and I encourage you to continue to do so. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to my department, Customer Relations, at 888-290-0148.

Andrew – Customer Relations
Author's
1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I had the worst experience of my life at the drivetime on 290 in houston texas first they was incompetent,didn't do anything they told me they was going to do about a car so i had to pay a higher down payment just to settle for a car that was in my price range.And now its only been 12 days and the car i had to pay more for and settle with cause I needed a car to get to work is already messing up and breaking down 3 of the lights has already came on and its something wrong with the motor.SMH now i have to take it back cause its a *** *** car and they talking about call me warranty department so they can fix it man what I dont won't no *** car that needs fixing after 12 days thats *** i want another *** car, cause i dont trust the one u sold me,that whole place is straight up *** and they need to get there *** together

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews