Reply by Drivetime

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience. I am truly sorry to hear of the vehicle issues that took place soon after purchase. I can definitely understand how upsetting it can be, purchasing a vehicle and it not operating as it should.

Please know we never want our customers to feel the frustrations that come with vehicle repairs. Prior to sale, each of our vehicles undergo a full multi-point inspection. During the inspection process components such as: brakes, tires, engine, transmission, and other electrical items are evaluated. If there is a part that is not operating within state and manufacture specifications, it will be immediately replaced. While multiple steps are taken prior to sale to ensure the vehicles we provide are reliable, we are never able to predict if a future failure may arise. For this reason, we provide each customer with a 30 day 1,500-mile warranty to assist with the just in case. Also, our lease vehicles come with a “Life of Lease” warranty, and our finance customers are given the option of purchasing extended coverage.

If ever our customers have mechanical concerns, they are always encouraged to speak with their warranty administrator. I sincerely apologize for the frustrations surrounding the deductible. While we understand it is not ideal having to pay a deductible, this is something that is required by the warranty administrator. Please know customers are never restricted from taking their vehicle to a repair facility of their choice. However, a higher deductible would apply if the repair facility is not within the warranty administrators network as described in the terms within the warranty.

I would like to speak with you regarding the concerns you have brought forth to ensure all options of assistance have been explored. Unfortunately, I was not able to successfully locate an account with the information you left within your review. Please contact our Customer Relations Department at (888) 290-0148 so that myself or another member of the team can assist.

I appreciate your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Philisha-Customer Relations
Author's
1.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Well Nothing's any better.

Now I see how they are able to sell cars to people with bad credit.

They sell you junk cars. I had to have a motor put in August only 4 months after the purchase. Oh but never fear they make sure you pay extra in the car note for a warranty. But you use mechanic shops that have agreements with them.

Well Pep Boys had my car for about a month.

Oh yes you can go to a mechanic you'd like and pay a 200.00 deductible instead of 100.00.It sucks I could tell you more but I don't have time.

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews