Reply by Drivetime

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to leave a review. I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your vehicle, however it is truly unfortunate to hear that you are dissatisfied with your loan terms.

DriveTime understands that many consumers are weary about how a dealership prices their vehicles, which is why we disclose our prices online and post them on every vehicle for sale at our dealerships. We also invest on average, over $1,200 in parts and labor in every vehicle we sell. We utilize NADA Retail Suggested Value when evaluating our pricing, which is within the “fair market range” displayed on the “Buy from a Dealer” page on Kelly Blue Book (KBB).

Additionally, please know that it is our goal to be transparent with our customers. Because DriveTime and Bridgecrest (our loan servicing partner) specialize in working with customers with less than perfect credit, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) offered may be higher than expected. We provide a Federal Truth in Lending Disclosure during the contracting process. This disclosure details the APR, the finance charge, the amount financed, the total amount expected to be paid throughout the life of the loan, and the total sales price.

I want to apologize again for any frustration this situation may have caused. If you wish to discuss this matter in further detail, please feel free to reach out to my Customer Relations team at (888) 290-0148.

Respectfully,
Jacob – Customer Relations
Author's
1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I have no idea what to do, Me and my husband were lookong for our first car together and decided to trust drive time since we only had $1,000 for the down payment.We found a car we loved and also the price which was $16,495.

We've had it for about 2 years now and i called to see how much i had left to pay and they told me $21,000 so i was so suprised...looks like we are paying $32,984 for a car that is not even worth more than $15,000

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews