Reply by Drivetime

Hi Janet,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your purchase thus far due to the engine issues you encountered shortly after sale.

Please know that we attempt to avoid situations such as these by inspecting each of our vehicles prior to sale. However, it can sometimes be very difficult to determine exactly if or when these mechanical concerns may arise. For this reason, each vehicle sold from our lot includes an initial 30-days/1,500-miles limited warranty, in addition to the extended vehicle service contract that is optional for our financing customers. In the event of a malfunction on a major mechanical component, such as the engine or transmission, we strongly encourage our customers to reach out to their warranty administrator, as these are items that will likely be covered under the terms of the previously mentioned policies.

I want to apologize again for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. If you are in need of further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to reach out to my Customer Relations team at (888) 290-0148.

Respectfully,
Jacob – Customer Relations
Author's
Interest Rate

Less than 60 days after purchasing, engine went out of my vehicle.Worst company ever that wants a rating before you leave for a reason!

Charge way too much for *** vehicles, how is this supposed to be helping your credit??Do not purchase a vehicle from Drive Time ever, stay far away!!!!!!

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?