Reply by Drivetime

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to provide your feedback. We can certainly understand the frustration and apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. In order to refund your down payment, it would need to be refunded in the same form in which payment was received. As the dealership does not keep cash on hand, nor have the ability to write checks, this would need to be processed through our corporate office in Arizona. This process may require up to 5-7 business days to complete. We sincerely apologize for this delay or any miscommunication which may have occurred. Should you request an update on the status of your refund, please feel free to reach out to the dealership or our Customer Relations department (888) 290-0148 and we would be happy to assist further.

Respectfully,
Danielle – Customer Relations
Author's

Took car back in 5 day time.Paid in $600 cash for down payment.

Told me it would take 7-10 business days to get refund. It didn't take that long for me to give deposit so should not have to wait to get it. Should be able to write checks from dealership not corporate. Been 5 days so far and haven't gotten anything .

Hopefully I will have by next week.Very inconvenient!!!!

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?