Reply by Drivetime

Hello,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to address your concerns. I certainly do apologize that you are experiencing mechanical concerns with your vehicle and I would like to address some of the points that you had mentioned in your review.

I can understand how frustrating it can be when mechanical repairs are needed. At DriveTime, we pride ourselves on providing both affordable and reliable vehicles to our customers. For this reason, all of our vehicles go through an inspection prior to sale. Despite this, it is difficult for us to predict when future problems may arise. For these types of situations, we are able to offer a 30-day/1,500-mile limited warranty, as well as the option to purchase additional coverage for our finance customers which would cover components such as the engine in most situations. While we are not able to offer loaner vehicles in the event of mechanical failures, we make our best effort to accommodate our customers with rental assistance depending on the nature of repairs needed. During the instances in which our customers are out of their vehicle for an extended period of time, the warranty administrator will look toward offering rental assistance based on labor hours needed for repairs. If rental assistance is not available through the warranty contract, my department, Customer Relations, is in place to review for exceptions when needed.

Once again, I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this situation has caused you, but please know that we are here to assist you and are always happy to answer any questions you may have. I would be more than happy to address your concerns personally. However, I was unable to locate your account based on the information provided in your review. If you would like to discuss this matter in further detail, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 888-290-0148.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Danielle- Customer Relations
Author's
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

The company warrenty sucks they charge double the price for the car which is way more than what the car is worth they dont provide u with any loner cars when your car break down you are still stuck with paying to rent a car and they only reimburse you a percentage of what u have paid and if u turn the car in they still leave u with a bill i have been to used car dealerships and had better experiences infact i have a car i purchased from a used car dearlership 9 years ago and it still runs only had my car from Drivetime 1 year and a half and the motor gone they basicly sold me a lemom please nobody go there they take full advantage

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?