Reply by Drivetime

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Customer feedback is always appreciated and acknowledged here at DriveTime, as it aids us in improving our overall customer experience. I am very sorry to hear of your frustrations related to the various mechanical issues you had mentioned. If you elected to purchase the optional extended warranty, please be sure to reach out to your warranty administrator so that they may refer you to an in-network repair facility and begin the claim process. If you have any additional questions once that step has been taken, you are welcome to reach out to my Customer Relations team at (888) 290-0148 to discuss this matter in further detail.

Additionally, I see that you have recently been contacted by the Bridgecrest loan servicing team regarding the terms of your loan. Please know that, as of earlier this year, Bridgecrest began servicing all loans for vehicles sold through DriveTime, therefore they would be the best point of contact for any concerns related to your payment.

I apologize again for any frustration this situation has caused for you. If there are any additional concerns you have, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Respectfully,
Jacob – Customer Relations
Author's
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

The only reason my DriveTime has 5 Stars on Google is because they have you give them a high Google review before leaving the dealership.You'll learn.

2 weeks after buying my car & being forced into high bi-weekly payments, My brake light came on. I had to pay 30$ for an inspection & found out that my oil was bone dry, hood latch was loose, my parking brake was broken, & my remote start opens my trunk. I was insured by Drivetime that my car was carefully inspected by professionals before buying. Lies.

When I contacted Drivetime, they refused to reimburse my oil change (25$) & inspection fee (30$) but wanted to look at my car for just the brake issue. By then I was so pissed. I just hung up. My hours at work are never guaranteed.

I told them my car payment is TOO HIGH especially when I have other bills. (I was told when buying the car I didn't have other options but it could go lower after owning it for a while) My bi-weekly payments are the price of my paycheck itself. I was told my payments are affordable for my budget & that I can't pay monthly until I prove I can pay money every 2 weeks. How backwards is that.

They want you to fail. They won't work with you. I am young, dumb, & this is my first financed car. It's ruining my life.

Please have your car inspected! & pay everything cash or pay off your loan as fast as possible.

I'm talking lightning speed.You've been warned.

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?