Reply by Drivetime

Hello Danielle,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I truly appreciate this opportunity to address your concerns, and I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with DriveTime and your loan. I want to assure you that it is our goal to provide affordable transportation options for all of our customers. We take the time to ensure that we provide options that are reliable and that are within the customer’s budget. To provide transparency, we also provide a Federal Truth in Lending Disclosure at the time of sale. This document indicates the cost of the vehicle, the total amount financed, the annual percentage rate (APR), any finance charges included, and the total amount that is expected to be paid upon maturity of the loan. And as DriveTime specializes in working with customers with less than perfect credit, the APR may vary from customer to customer and may be higher than initially expected. We encourage our customers to thoroughly review all aspects of their vehicle prior to purchase so that they are comfortable with the terms.

I understand that it can be quite difficult going through a hardship and maintaining payments, however there are options available to you. Bridgecrest, our loan servicing partner, is in place to see what payment arrangements can be worked out for each customer. To best assist, I encourage you to reach out to them to discuss matters further. They can be reached at 800-967-8526; their hours of operation are 6 AM to 6 PM MST, Monday through Friday.

Thank you again for your time and patience on this matter.

Respectfully,
Andrew – Customer Relations
Author's
1.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Can't afford the car I have and apparently still have to pay it off if I give it back.Total ***.

Short *** warranty. *** car. Paying twice what it's worth.

Getting a lawyer to be done with drive time.Save your time.

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews