Reply by Drivetime

Hello Courtney,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I want to offer my sincerest apologies for the frustrations surrounding the mechanical concerns taking place. I can definitely understand how upsetting it can be having unexpected repairs.

We truly value our customers and never want them to be faced with the stress repairs can bring. Prior to sale, each of our vehicles undergo a full safety and mechanical inspections. We would never sell a vehicle that has known safety or mechanical concerns. We understand that our customers come to us with the intentions of receiving a reliable vehicle and we take multiple steps to ensure that.

My department, Customer Relations, is in place to assist our customers who have non-covered repairs. In most cases, we are able to offer assistance. However, when it comes to maintenance related items such as brakes, tires, calipers, rotors, etc. we are not able to assist. Items like the ones mentioned can fail without warning over time due to driving habits and patterns.

I cannot apologize enough for the dissatisfaction this has caused you. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact us at (888) 290-0148 and a member of the team will be happy to assist.

Thank you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Respectfully,
Philisha-Customer Relations
Author's
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I HATE DRIVETIME!THEY WILL PAY FOR PADS BUT THE SHOP WONT PUT RHEM ON UNLESS THE CALIPER IS REPLACED.

DRIVETIME SAYS AFTER 20K MILES THIS IS A MAINTENANCE ISSUE.

I DONT KNOW WHO REPLACES CALIPERS ANNUALLY BUT RHIS IS A SAFETY ISSUE.I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS HORRIBLE.COMPANY AGAIN AND WILL FOREVER ADVISE EVERYONE I KNOW NOT TO.

Review about: Drivetime Car Repair.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?