Reply by Drivetime

Brett,

I appreciate you taking the time to inform us of the mechanical issues you have been experiencing. I deeply apologize for the service that has been provided in regards to these repairs and I can assure you that your feedback has been heard. Myself and my team appreciate the opportunity to address this matter.

All of our vehicles are inspected prior to sale and while we cannot predict future issues that may arise, we do offer a 30 day/ 1500 mile limited warranty just in case an issue should present itself. Additionally, our finance customers have the option of purchasing additional coverage to provide peace of mind in these types of situations. In addition to mechanical assistance, my department, Customer Relations, has the ability to review other possible options of assistance that may best fit this situation. In order to expedite getting these issues resolved as quickly as possible, I will be reaching out to you within the next 24-48 business hours to ensure that you are aware of the steps which will need to be taken to get the vehicle’s mechanical concerns addressed.

Once again, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the frustrations this has caused. I assure you, as a valued DriveTime customer, we certainly care about your satisfaction and will do what we can to assist. Should you desire immediate assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or another member of my team at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Danielle- Customer Relations
Author's
2.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

This is terrible.My wife and I got our car from drivetime.

It ran very smoothly the first 2-3 weeks. After that, we've had nothing but problems. In just a month and a half, we've had to get the transmission, the water pump, and now something about cv axel needs to be repaired. Each time we sent it in to one of the drivetime shops, they either left it on the towing list for days, (we already told them it was being towed there and they literally "forgot" about it) before we had to call and tell them to fix it....again.

Or one shop will tow it to another, but not tell the other shop its a transmission issue (surprise, this shop they towed it to doesnt fix transmissions).

When that happened they also left my car out for days before saying anything about it.All in all our car has been in the shop longer than we've been able to drive it, and drive time doesnt give a ***, still expects payments for a car we cant drive.

Review about: Drivetime Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?