Reply by Drivetime

Hello Azya,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your DriveTime experience. I apologize that you are dissatisfied with your vehicle due to mechanical concerns. I want to assure you that we want to provide all of our customers with reliable transportation options when they are looking for a vehicle. To emphasize their reliability, all of our vehicles are subjected to inspection. At our inspection centers, certified mechanics ensure that the vehicle meets safety specifications put forth both nationally and by the manufacturer. We also guide our customers through a walk-around inspection and a drivability inspection at our dealerships. Though we take many precautions, we are dealing with pre-owned vehicles and as such, we are unable to foresee if or when future repair concerns arise. To aid in these situations, all DriveTime vehicles are provided with a 30 day/1,500 mile limited warranty. Our finance customers are given the opportunity to purchase extended coverage for peace of mind.

Under the terms of this warranty, there are items that are not approved and are considered non-covered components. Some of these non-covered components include, but are not limited to: tires, brakes, engine fluids, oil changes, gaskets, seals, windows, glass, batteries, and suspension items. I understand that it can be quite frustrating when one of these components fails, especially if it is not covered under the umbrella of the warranty. For situations such as this, my department is in place. Customer Relations is tasked to review all provided information to see if any further assistance may be possible. We also want to thoroughly ensure that all possible options are explored. I understand that you have been working with us to come to an amicable resolution. I truly and sincerely apologize that the outcome of our review was not ideal, but if circumstances change, we would be more than glad to review new information.

Thank you again for your time and patience on this matter. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Andrew – Customer Relations
Author's
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Drive Time is horrible !

Ever since I got this *** car I've had to fix it

It's been in and out the *** shop

And what did drive time tell me? There's nothing they can do about it .

I called corporate and got the same response

For the last two years it's been *** !

If I would've known they sell crappy cars I would've never went

I spend so much money fixing the car Im going broke !

And they won't even let me trade It in for something better !

It's ridiculous

I can't wait to pay this car off and trade it in

I'm getting far away from this *** company

I hate this car

And the sales person said they

Thoroughly check all cars before sale

Yeah right

All they care about is a quick buck

In two years I've replaced all 4 tires 3 times,

2 new batteries , the door , new batteries for the passenger side window , and the overhead light, both headlights , a new alignment twice , 3 sensors and many more

The battery died after 3 months and when I told them they said they wouldn't replace it

It was so bad the guy at auto zone said the battery acid was overflowing out the battery

When I got it the seatbelt was held on by a safety pin after a week I called them

They said they wouldn't fix it because I Had it too long

Cmon y'all .... do better

Review about: Drivetime Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?